If you want mud from the battlefields on the soles of your shoes, our tours are for you. You’ll get out into the pastures, walk on the beaches, crouch by the foxholes, and duck around the hedgerows.
Scraping the mud off after walking across the pasture at Brecourt Manor.
- Days begin at 8:00 AM and end at 18:30 (6:30 PM).
- Hotels are 3 & 4 Star, choosing location over luxury and amenities (no time for a massage in a spa).
- Attire is “casual-casual” – jeans, khakis, sweatshirts, golf shirts, hiking shorts, comfy shoes.
(Leave your little black dress – sports jacket – and BLING at home.)
- Generous time to linger and learn from the locals in museums and private homes.
- Use the comfort of the motor coach ride to nap and check your map for the next destination or enjoy the selection of movies playing on the motor coach A/V system.
All tours are open for registration. Deposits vary by tour.
Non-refundable administrative fee $100.00 on deposits for Land.
Non-refundable administrative fee $100.oo on deposits for Dog Tag Tours’ Group Air when selected.
Individual air travel arrangements are welcome.