Laura with Bavarian band members in Berchtesgaden – levis and lederhosen.
– Travel Planner, Hershey, PA
- Planning group travel since 2005. Destinations including Israel, Russia, Greece, Spain, Alaska
Western Europe – including the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy
- WWII enthusiast whose 12 Uncles, Father, and Father-in-Law served from WWII through Vietnam
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, West Chester University
- Will make sure historians stop for lunch while you’re on tour!
More than planning tours…its a passion and privilege.
Bob stands at the most fiercely defended turf in the Ardennes… Bastogne.
– Business Manager, Hershey, PA
- 25+ years at Bethlehem Steel, VP of PA Steel (Steelton) Division
- Avid History buff and experienced international traveler including Central and South America, China and Europe
- BS & MS, Chemical Engineering, MBA, Lehigh University
- Keeps tour expenses controlled so we can offer tours 30% below competitor’s rates with the same inclusions
Bob tries out vintage motorcycle near Eindhoven.
Historians - They know their stuff, but they're not stuffy!
Mike gathers sand from Utah Beach to add to his “collection” of artifacts and memorabilia.
– PA National Guard and Infantry Historian, Bethel, PA
- 25+ years at Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA
- WWII Historian and Re-Enactor
- Multiple deployments worldwide serving with the PA National Guard
- Uses leave time to search for battlesites in Europe
- Participates in Re-enactments & Living History demonstrations in the mid-Atlantic
Mike explains how fields of battle became fields of faith.
Rob Ehlers takes to off-roading during a staff ride in France.
Robert Ehlers, Jr.
– United States Air Force Historian, Westerville, OH
- Retired USAF Colonel
- Ph.D., Military History, The Ohio State University
- Associate Professor of History, United States Air Force Academy
- Authored over 100 articles, journals, manuscripts and books on United States Army Air Force
- Consultant for BBC documentaries on Allied air intelligence during WWII
- Has conducted countless “staff rides” in Western Europe for military personnel
Rob and USAAF “royalty,” a former crew chief of 35 missions on B-24 Liberators.
Jim Mahoney in Vietnam, 2014
– Vietnam Historian, Ellenville, NY
- Retired USA Colonel
- Combat decorated Vietnam Veteran
- Vietnamese language skills utilized with 7th ARVN
- MS, Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, Chapman University
- Avid golfer and a repeat traveler on our WWII tours
Jim in Vietnam with local historian whose parents fought with ARVN.
Credentials and Licenses
IATA #42942196 Pa Insurance Department License #621224 Gate1/USTOA Member
Seller of Travel Insurance Travel Insured – #47232 OSSN/TRUE #99905341
Aon Affinity Berkely Travel Professional Liability Insurance #EOL5988075-02