Laura with Bavarian band members in Berchtesgaden – levis and lederhosen.
– Travel Planner, Hershey, PA
- Planning group travel since 2005. Destinations including Israel, Russia, Greece, Spain, Alaska
Western Europe – including the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy
- WWII enthusiast whose 12 Uncles, Father, and Father-in-Law served from WWII through Vietnam
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, West Chester University
- Will make sure historians stop for lunch while you’re on tour!
More than planning tours…its a passion and privilege.
Bob stands at the most fiercely defended turf in the Ardennes… Bastogne.
– Business Manager, Hershey, PA
- 25+ years at Bethlehem Steel, VP of PA Steel (Steelton) Division
- Avid History buff and experienced international traveler including Central and South America, China and Europe
- BS & MS, Chemical Engineering, MBA, Lehigh University
- Keeps tour expenses controlled so we can offer tours 30% below competitor’s rates with the same inclusions
Bob tries out vintage motorcycle near Eindhoven.
Historians - They know their stuff, but they're not stuffy!
Steve enjoys the ride in a German Half track.
– Airborne Historian, Detroit, MI
- Historian, 82nd Airborne Division National Association 1984 – 2004
- 82nd Airborne Veteran with over 100 parachute jumps
- Multiple undergraduate degrees – History, Anthropology, Education, and Geography, Michigan State University
- Leading tours since 2005 to Western Europe, from small groups of 10 to larger tours of 40
Steve explains the compassion of two Airborne medics in Normandy
Mike gathers sand from Utah Beach to add to his “collection” of artifacts and memorabilia.
– PA National Guard and Infantry Historian, Bethel, PA
- 25+ years at Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA
- WWII Historian and Re-Enactor
- Multiple deployments worldwide serving with the PA National Guard
- Uses leave time to search for battlesites in Europe
- Participates in Re-enactments & Living History demonstrations in the mid-Atlantic
Mike explains how fields of battle became fields of faith.
Rob Ehlers takes to off-roading during a staff ride in France.
Robert Ehlers, Jr.
– United States Air Force Historian, Westerville, OH
- Retired USAF Colonel
- Ph.D., Military History, The Ohio State University
- Associate Professor of History, United States Air Force Academy
- Authored over 100 articles, journals, manuscripts and books on United States Army Air Force
- Consultant for BBC documentaries on Allied air intelligence during WWII
- Has conducted countless “staff rides” in Western Europe for military personnel
Rob and USAAF “royalty,” a former crew chief of 35 missions on B-24 Liberators.
Jim Mahoney in Vietnam, 2014
– Vietnam Historian, Ellenville, NY
- Retired USA Colonel
- Combat decorated Vietnam Veteran
- Vietnamese language skills utilized with 7th ARVN
- MS, Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, Chapman University
- Avid golfer and a repeat traveler on our WWII tours
Jim in Vietnam with local historian whose parents fought with ARVN.
Credentials and Licenses
IATA #42942196 Pa Insurance Department License #621224 Gate1/USTOA Member
Seller of Travel Insurance Travel Insured – #47232 OSSN/TRUE #99905341
Aon Affinity Berkely Travel Professional Liability Insurance #EOL5988075-02