Archive By Day
Archive By Month
- A Marine is a Marine. No cute nicknames for women Marines…or was there?
- National D-Day Memorial: Veteran remarked “our stripes didn’t look like that”
- April 29: For Two Jews from Philadelphia – A Personal Holocaust Remembrance Day
- A greeting from Luxembourg…
- Day Turner – gold lettering sets his headstone apart
- Cambridge, Princeton, Bletchley Park…acclaimed but condemned
- B-17: Mighty Fortress…tail gunner worked offense and defense.
- Long awaited tribute by WWII Vet of Italian Campaign October 2016
- VISA Travel Debit Cards… Seem like a good idea but a word of caution
- “to climb those dunes, and see those bunkers”
- Forty & eights…boxcars of war and peace
- Many military sites won’t register on your GPS or google maps.
- “I refused to sanction one plane… and Engineering said to send it up….”
- Traveler explains WWII Vintage firearm and marksmanship hobby
- Malmedy survivor meets today’s soldiers and airmen at Ft. Indiantown Gap
- Don Rutter 82nd AB WWII Vet – hear more about Italian Campaign
- Grave markers of native stone will be slow to yield
- Wearable WWII Tribute like none other
- 82nd AB WWII hero honored by renamed headquarters
- “…tried not to exhale too fast so they wouldn’t see my breath.”